"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must live." - Charles Bukowski
Monday, October 15, 2012
After the 'I Should Go To Sleep' O'Clock
What happens between "I should go to sleep" o'clock and "I sleep" o'clock.
00:00 I should go to sleep... Oh, I should also paint my nails.
00:05 I start making a new website.
00:45 I find a nice picture of my mom. I start photoshopping it.
02:30 I have photoshopped 3 photos besides the one of my mom.
02:35 I continue with the website.
03:00 I start writing the version 2 of my screenplay.
03:15 I continue with the website.
03:25 I'm hungry. Cooking noodles.
03:45 I continue writing the screenplay.
04:15 I continue with the website.
05:00 I will go to sleep in a moment.
05:05 Oh! I must give the cat his medicine!
05:40 Now I go to sleep. I turn off my computer.
05:45 Oh, I was supposed to paint my nails. I shall do it now.
06:00 I sit on the sofa, waiting for the nail polish to dry.
06:05 I read news with my cellphone.
06:30 I go to bed. And get lots of good ideas for what to do when I wake up.
About 07:15 I sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment